We accept Bank Transfer, Credit Card, PayPal, Google Pay and now AfterPay and Klarna. Apple Pay is coming soon!
Orders are processed in the order payment is received each day. Thus, if you order a product with one item in stock, and someone else orders that item and their payment clears first, they will get the product and you will have to wait - sorry.
Paying by Bank Transfer
When you process through the Checkout, you have the option of paying by Bank Transfer.
When you choose this option, your order will complete immediately and you will be shown (and emailed) the details needed to make a Bank Transfer.
We cannot process your order until we receive your payment
- If you bank with ASB: your Bank Transfer will come through to us immediately so we can process your order quickly. You should email us if you bank with ASB as we can likely get your order processed and shipped out (if it's in stock) on the same day (before 4pm).
- If you bank with other banks: most banks now process bank transfers every hour between 8am and 5pm or even 11pm. If you email us once you have put through the payment, we may be able to process your order faster.
There are banks still that only process bank transfers at midnight, and if you are with one of those banks, we are sorry! You should tell them to move into the 21st Century. However, we won't be able to process your order until the day the money arrives in our account.
Once payment is received, you will receive a notification email, and you can then print your invoice from Settings - Orders
Paying by PayPal
This option allows you to pay us through your PayPal account. You will be redirected to the PayPal account to complete payment.
As the payment is authorized immediately, we can get your order processed when it is received. Items in stock will usually ship the same day (providing the order is before 4pm). You will receive a payment confirmation email from Paymark, and your order complete email from us.
There is no surcharge for PayPal payments
Using Credit Cards, AfterPay, Klarna, Link, Google Pay and (soon) Apple Pay
You can purchase from us by using Credit Cards. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and JCB.
We do not store your card information.
You can also pay using AfterPay and Klarna - if the product is eligible and you are accepted by the respective services. We do not manage these services and have no say over who they accept or their terms.
You can pay by Google Pay, Link and (soon) Apple Pay if you meet the requirements
We use Stripe, a secure, PCI compliant third party, to process all our payments except Bank Transfer and PayPal.
Only the Payment Options that are appropriate are displayed!
- Google Pay: You can only pay by Google Pay if you are registered for it and using an Android phone or Chrome on your PC/Mac.
- Apple Pay: You can only pay by Apple Pay if you are registered for it and using an Apple mobile device or Safari on your Mac.
- AfterPay: AfterPay will be available for use only if the product is under $2,000 NZD. Just because AfterPay is available does not imply that you are eligible. We do not control eligibility
- Klarna: Klarna will be available for use only if the product is eligible. Just because Klarna is available does not imply that you are eligible. We do not control eligibility
If you are registered for 3D Secure, you may have the extra security challenge you will be familiar with.
Your order will complete when you complete your transaction. If you do not get your Order Complete page, and a Order Confirmation email, please contact us immediately.
As the payment is authorized immediately, we can get your order processed when it is received. Items in stock will usually ship the same day (providing the order is before 4pm). You will receive a payment confirmation email from Stripe, and your Order Complete email from us.
We do not currently have a surcharge for these payment methods.