Results for Product Code "SP032GBSTH010V10SP"
Capture Every Moment
Class 10 series micro flash card adopts new Ultra High Speed Class 1 specification. It supports high-speed continuous shooting, and Full-HD video recording, to capture every splendid moments.
Top choice for getting start on UHS-I
The reading and writing speed of UHS-1 flash cards enchances to 40/10 MB per second (16GB/32GB), which brings the smooth photographic experience.
More storage for entertainment
A variety of capacity choices which provide more storage for applicatoins, games, photos and videos to meet the needs of mobile digital life.
In compliance with SD Association specifications. It is durable and compatible with different types of mobile digital devices that support SDHC and SDXC, also all kinds of DSLR and camcorders.
High quality and Lifetime warranty
Approved by the testing of shockproof, waterproof and x-rayproof. Also equipped with automatic error correction code (ECC) function, to ensure high stability and durability. In addition, SP provides full range of flash cards with lifetime warranty service for guarantee and security.
microSDHC Class10, 32 GB, 40 MB/s, UHS-I
Silicon Power SP032GBSTH010V10SP. Capacity: 32 GB, Flash card type: MicroSDHC, Flash memory class: Class 10, Internal memory type: UHS-I, Read speed: 40 MB/s. Product colour: Black
- SDHC Class10 compliant, read speed is up to 40 MB/s (16GB/32GB)
- Supports Content Protection for Recordable Media (CPRM)
- Security level complies with Secure Digital Music Initiative (SDMI)
- Compliant with RoHS requirement
- Built-in Error Correcting Code (ECC) to detect and correct transfer errors
- Free-download SP Widget software provides powerful functions such as data backup & restore, AES 256-bit encryption, and cloud storage for efficient data management
- Transfer rates may vary, depending on system platform / software / interface and microSD card capacity
|Flash card type||MicroSDHC|
|Flash memory class||Class 10|
|Read speed||40 MB/s|
|Internal memory type||UHS-I|
|UHS Speed Class||Class 1 (U1)|
|Security algorithms||256-bit AES|
|Mean time between failures (MTBF)||1000000 h|
|Protection features||Shock resistant,Waterproof,X-ray-proof|
|Memory voltage||2.7,2.8,3.3,3.6 V|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 70 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-40 - 85 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||8 - 95%|
|Quantity per pack||1 pc(s)|