Results for Product Code "FC-10-FVM08-851-02-60"
FG-VM08 5 Year 8x5 Enhanced FortiCare
Product Code: FC-10-FVM08-851-02-60
out of stockOrder now and get it sooner! Not all products are kept in stock
Price: NZ$34,670.37All prices include GST. Price is subject to change without notice. Price and Stock last updated at 26 March 2019 Doolz ID: 3462642
FortiCare Services Overview
At Fortinet, we put a lot of care into making sure our customers are satisfied with our products and support. Our FortiCare support offerings are specifically designed to provide you with the support you need for all Fortinet products and services no matter where in the world you are.
Support and Advanced Services
With FortiCare Services, you can rest assured that your Fortinet security infrastructure is performing at its absolute best and protecting your critical assets and data. FortiCare Services includes both Support Services and Advanced Services.
FortiCare Support Services
FortiCare Support Services give you global support on a per-product basis. By subscribing to these services, you'll receive a timely response to any technical issue as well as complete visibility on ticket resolution progress.
All FortiCare Support Services include firmware upgrades, access to the support portal and associated technical resources, reporting on technical incidents (via the web, chat, and telephone), as well as a hardware return option.
FortiCare 8x5 Service
Get access to technical support via the web portal, online chat system, and telephone, including return and replace for hardware failures. You'll also have fast and easy written access to technical support requests.
FortiCare 24X7 Service
If you need ‘round-the-clock access to mission-critical support services, the 24x7 Service will meet your requirements. You'll get access to technical support 365x24x7 as well as advanced replacement service for hardware failures.
FortiCare 360 Advanced Security Support and Cloud Subscription Services
FortiCare 360 Advanced Services Technical Support is a “pound of prevention,” combining Fortinet’s cloud-based analytics with premium support to enable organizations to take a more proactive approach to the rapid detection and remediation of current and potential security and performance issues associated with the FortiGate and FortiWifi devices to avoid breaches and downtime. Equipment misconfiguration contributes to a majority of all security breaches and nearly half of all network downtime. To combat this, FortiCare 360 provides:
- 24x7x365 “Advanced Services” Technical Support
- Ongoing monitoring of FortiGate/Wi-Fi health and environmental statistics
- Proactive health checks and automated alerts of potential security and performance events and issues
- Personalized and comprehensive monthly device reports
- Best practice advice and guidance from Advanced Services Engineers for optimal performance
- Monthly notification of malware events observed
FortiCare Premium RMA Service is designed to minimize downtime. There are three options:
- Next-day Delivery: Parts are delivered the day following RMA approval by Fortinet support.
- 4-Hour Courier: Parts are delivered on-site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week within 4 hours of RMA approval by Fortinet support.
- 4-Hour On-site Engineer: Parts are delivered on-site with an engineer, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week within 4 hours of RMA approval by Fortinet support.
FortiCare Secure RMA Service allows for non-return of an appliance for those customers with strict rules and requirements for physical data protection.
FortiCare Service, 8x5, 5Y, f/ FortiGate VM08
Fortinet FortiCare Services. Number of years: 5 year(s), Service time (days x hours): 5x8, Type: On-site
|Number of years||5 year(s)|
|Service time (days x hours)||5x8|