Results for Product Code "FC-10-00241-112-02-12"
FG-240D-POE 1 Year FortiGuard Web Filte
Product Code: FC-10-00241-112-02-12
out of stockOrder now and get it sooner! Not all products are kept in stock
Price: NZ$1,744.09All prices include GST. Price is subject to change without notice. Price and Stock last updated at 20 March 2019 Doolz ID: 3462709
Stop Web-based Threats
Protect your organization by blocking access to malicious, hacked, or inappropriate websites with FortiGuard Web Filtering. Web filtering is the first line of defense against web-based attacks. Malicious or hacked websites, a primary vector for initiating attacks, trigger downloads of malware, spyware, or risky content.
FortiGuard Web Filtering is the only web filtering service in the industry that is VBWeb certified for security effectiveness by Virus Bulletin. It blocked 97.7% of direct malware downloads and stopped 83.5% of malware served through all tested methods in Virus Bulletin’s 2015 VBWeb security testing. According to Virus Bulletin, Fortinet is the only vendor in the 2016 VBWeb tests confident enough in our security solution to share results in a public test.
The web filtering service is available through FortiGate next generation firewall, FortiSandbox, FortiClient, and FortiCache solutions, letting you easily see and control what websites your users are visiting.
FortiGuard Web Filtering Service, f/ Fortinet FortiGate-240D-POE
Fortinet FC-10-00241-112-02-12. License quantity: 1 license(s), Number of years: 1 year(s)
- Improves security by blocking access to malicious and risky websites
- Prevents malware downloads from malicious or hacked websites
- Keeps your defense current with automatic intelligence tools, targeted threat analysis, and continuous updates
- Controls access through policy-based controls with highly granular blocking and filtering
- Lowers your entry and maintenance costs through device-based licensing
- Customizes your implementation with the flexibility of both push and pull update options
- Meets compliance requirements for both CIPA and BECTA
|License quantity||1 license(s)|
|Number of years||1 year(s)|