Results for Product Code "FC-10-00206-100-02-12"
FG-200D-POE 1 Year FortiGuard AV Servic
Product Code: FC-10-00206-100-02-12
out of stockOrder now and get it sooner! Not all products are kept in stock
Price: NZ$1,515.68All prices include GST. Price is subject to change without notice. Price and Stock last updated at 20 March 2019 Doolz ID: 3462699
Stop Malware Attacks
The best way to protect your organization is to keep malware out. Hackers use malware to:
- Cause data breaches
- Extort money by encrypting data and holding it for ransom
- Expose your intellectual property
- Disrupt business and destroy systems
FortiGuard Antivirus protects against the latest viruses, spyware, and other content-level threats. It uses industry-leading advanced detection engines to prevent both new and evolving threats from gaining a foothold inside your network and accessing its invaluable content.
Fortinet consistently receives superior effectiveness results in industry testing with AV Comparatives and Virus Bulletin. AV Comparatives awarded Fortinet its highest award, the Advanced+ rating for file detection and real-world protection. The 2015 VB100 Reactive and Proactive Test ranked Fortinet the security industry’s second highest business AV solution for security effectiveness.
FortiGuard Antivirus is available with the FortiClient, FortiGate, FortiSandbox, FortiCache, FortiMail, and FortiWeb solutions.
FortiGuard Labs Global Threat Intelligence
Every minute of every day FortiGuard Labs neutralizes approximately 95,000 malware programs targeting traditional, mobile, and IoT platforms. Patented technologies enable FortiGuard Antivirus to identify thousands of current and future malware variants with a single signature – optimizing both security effectiveness and performance.
Knowledge of the threat landscape combined with the ability to respond quickly at multiple levels is the foundation for providing effective security. Hundreds of researchers at FortiGuard Labs scour the cyber landscape every day to discover emerging threats and develop effective countermeasures to protect organizations around the world. More than 250,000 organizations globally use FortiGuard security.
The FortiGuard Anti-botnet Service:
- Prevents botnets and other threats from communicating with command & control servers to exfiltrate data or download malware
- Blocks large-scale DDoS attacks from known infected sources
- Protects against malicious sources associated with web attacks, phishing activity, web scanning, scraping, and more
- Lowers management and operational costs with “set and forget” functionality
FortiGuard AV and Botnet IP/Domain Services, f/ Fortinet FortiGate-200D-POE
Fortinet FC-10-00206-100-02-12. License quantity: 1 license(s), Number of years: 1 year(s)
- Reduces the risk of data breach or damage caused by malware with highly effective antivirus protection delivered through multiple control points
- Protects against the latest malware variants with proactive technologies able to block previously unknown threat variants
- Keeps your protection up-to-date with hourly updates
- Decreases management and operational costs with “set and forget” functionality
- Lowers both your entry and maintenance costs with device-based licensing
|License quantity||1 license(s)|
|Number of years||1 year(s)|