Product Code: US-48-500W
Get it now
Our Price: NZ$1,629.32 inc GST
Stock at this price: 4
Ships from: Albany, Auckland
See Full Pricing and Shipping Options
If you want to collect your product, to see all stock and locations or set Stock Alerts check out, click here
We have 1 supplier for this product
For pickups, choose the closest location to you. Otherwise, choose the cheapest or one that is in stock
Product Name: US-48-500W
Price 1: NZ$1,629.32 inc GST
Available at: Albany, Auckland
Every effort is made to ensure the image(s) and/or product details are correct, but we cannot guarantee that they are. You should always check with us FIRST if you have specific requirements.
- 48 x Gigabit RJ-45 Ethernet Ports
- 2 x SFP+ Ports
- 2 x SFP Ports
- 1 x Serial Console Port
- 70 Gbps Non-Blocking Throughput
- 140 Gbps Switching Capacity
- 104.16 Mpps Forwarding Rate
- 500 W Max. Power Consumption
The US-48-500W UniFi Managed PoE+ Gigabit 48 RJ45 Port 500W Switch from Ubiquiti Networks offers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss. It provides a total non-blocking throughput of up to 70 Gb/s.
The UniFi Switch provides fiber connectivity options for easy expansion of your networks. Each UniFi Switch includes two SFP ports for uplinks of up to 1 Gb/s. By default, the UniFi Switch automatically detects 802.3af/at devices so they automatically receive PoE and 24V passive PoE to power multiple devices on the network. The 48-port switch adds two SFP+ ports for high-capacity uplinks of up to 10 Gb/s, so you can directly connect to a high-performance storage server or deploy a long-distance uplink to another switch.
The switch supports an extensive suite of advanced Layer-2 switching features and protocols, and also provides Layer-3 routing capability. It integrates seamlessly into the UniFi Software-Defined Networking (SDN) platform to create a highly scalable, end-to-end system of network devices across multiple locations — all controlled from a single interface.
- Auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af/at PoE
- 48 x Gigabit RJ45 ports, 2 x SFP+ ports, 2 x SFP ports
- 1 Serial console port (reserved for future use)
- Non-blocking throughput of up to 70 Gb/s
- Switching capacity: 140 Gb/s
- Forwarding rate of up to 104.16 Mp/s
- Maximum power consumption of 500W
- Supports POE+ IEEE 802.3at/af and 24V Passive PoE
- Rack mountable
- 485mm x 43.7mm x 374.6mm
- Designed for convenient management, the UniFi Controller software (not included) allows administrators to configure and monitor the UniFi Switch and other UniFi devices using a graphical user interface.
Loading related products
Loading recent products