Product Code: US-24-500W
We have 1 supplier for this product
Product Name: US-24-500W
Price 1: NZ$1,158.74 inc GST
Stock: Out of stock!
No ETA available
Ships from: Albany, Auckland
Every effort is made to ensure the image(s) and/or product details are correct, but we cannot guarantee that they are. You should always check with us FIRST if you have specific requirements.
- Process All Ports at Line Rate / No Loss
- Up to 26 Gbps Non-Blocking Throughput
- 52 Gbps Switching Capacity
- 500W Maximum Power Consumption
- Custom Settings per Port
- 2 SFP Ports - Up to 1 Gbps Fiber Uplinks
- Auto-Sensing IEEE 802.3af/at
- 24V Passive PoE
- 38.69 Mpps Forwarding Rate
- UniFi SDN Platform Seamless Integration
With 24 auto-sensing Gigabit Ethernet ports, the UniFi Managed PoE+ Gigabit 24 Port Switch with SFP from Ubiquiti Networks is capable of providing a stable, reliable network connection to a large number of Ethernet enabled devices. Add in 802.3af/at PoE compatibility and 500W of available power, and this managed PoE+ switch is capable of powering a variety of PoE compatible network components such as access points, VoIP phones, and much more. Along with Gigabit Ethernet connectivity users can connect high speed storage devices to either of the two SFP ports. Once configured, Ubiquiti's own UniFi controller software makes network configuration and management simple as you can mange PoE settings, operation modes, VLAN configuration, storm control settings per port, and much more.
- Auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af/at PoE
- 24 x Gigabit RJ45 ports, 2 x SFP ports
- 1 Serial console port (reserved for future use)
- Non-blocking throughput of up to 26 Gbps
- Switching capacity: 52 Gbps
- Forwarding rate of up to 38.69 Mpps
- Maximum power consumption of 500W
- Supports POE+ IEEE 802.3at/af and 24V Passive PoE
- Rack mountable
- 485mm x 43.7mm x 285.4mm
- Designed for convenient management, the UniFi Controller software allows administrators to configure and monitor the UniFi Switch and other UniFi devices using a graphical user interface.
Loading related products
Loading recent products