Product Code: SNOMPA1
See Additional Pricing Options
If you want to collect your product, check out these additional locations
We have 1 supplier for this product
For pickups, choose the closest location to you. Otherwise, choose the cheapest or one that is in stock
Product Name: SNOMPA1
Price 1: NZ$290.95 inc GST
Stock: Out of stock!
No ETA available
Available at: Albany, Auckland
Every effort is made to ensure the image(s) and/or product details are correct, but we cannot guarantee that they are. You should always check with us FIRST if you have specific requirements.
Snom PA1: A fine-tuned business solution.
Snom has developed a SIP bridge (PA1) enabling businesses to extend their existing public announcement speaker system while upgrading from digital/POTs systems into SIP-based voice communication solutions. The PA1 can be used in both small and large applications due to the inclusion of a 4-watt amplifier for single speaker projects. A microphone input is provided for two-way communication. Larger projects can utilize multiple speakers driven by external high wattage amplifier(s). The PA1 serves as an auto SIP answering preamp that drives the multi-speaker setup. Use of Snom’s proven SIP stack enables wide compatibility with all SIP platforms.
Applications for the Snom PA1 include:
- Large PA systems driven by external amplifier(s).
- Small PA systems driven by internal PA1 amplifier (eg. door answering system), and internal relay to open door(s).
- Phone ringer amplifier with ability to drive strobe light as visual indicator.
- Multi-cast relay up to 4 SIP identities to four multi-cast IP addresses.
- Works from your Snom handset
- 4 Watt power amplifier
- Works with handset, headset or in handsfree mode
- Easy to install
- Broadcasting announcements over 8 ohm speakers
- No training needed
· Public announcement system for office floors, reception areas and waiting rooms
· Announcements in airports, trains and bus stations, and waiting lounges
· Monitoring of security-sensitive environments like entrances or reception areas
· Remote maintenance
The audio announcement system Snom PA1 augments your existing SIP PBX with another component of modern communication. The PA1 unites the functions of a telephone with a high-performance digital amplifier for broadcasting announcements and supplying background music to assigned rooms, hallways, and office floors.
An announcement via PA1 is effected simply by initiating a call from a SIP telephone with its handset, headset, or via handsfree mode. An efficient 4 Watt amplifier provides sufficient coverage for the entire room or floor space.
If a network video camera is connected to the PA1 (ethernet switch), images of the highest quality are transmitted to monitors located in other rooms or on other floors.
Several PA1 units can be connected to each other via the built-in switch. It also can be optionally installed on walls or ceilings.
The PA1 can be power-fed either via conventional power supply unit connection or through Power-over-Ethernet (PoE). The settings of individual PA1 control systems can be centrally configured via the device’s web interface.
Aside of the leading SIP protocol, the PA1 can also be addressed via Multicast, thus enabling one transmitter to simultaneously address many receivers. As with all other snom terminals, updates and configuration changes for the PA1 can be centrally effected over the server.
For maintenance purposes, the PA1 has two 3.5 mm jacks for headset and microphone connection. Four output pins can be controlled either via web interface or DTMF.
· Voltage feed via network (PoE): IEEE 802.3af, class 3
· Ethernet: 2 x IEEE 802.3, 10/100 Mbps switch
· SIP communication + Multicast
· Central configuration and maintenance
· Web interface menu
· Remote volume configuration
· 4 Watt power amplifier, class D (loudspeaker not included)
· Key for announcement of IP address and for resetting
· 2 LED status indicators
· For maintenance purposes: two 3.5 mm jacks for headphone and microphone connection
· 4 output pins controlled via web interface or DTMF
· Robust housing for wall-mount
• PA1 Base Unit
• 2 brackets for wall mounting (pre-assembled)
• 4 screws (Ø 8 mm, length 16 mm) + 4 expansion anchors for wall mounting
• Cable set (4 cables)
• Drill template for wall mounting
• Ethernet cable
• External power supply (5 V 10 W, DC plug - inner Ø 2.1 mm, outer Ø 5.5 mm) - only needed if no PoE available
• Loudspeaker 4W 8 Ohm
Loading related products
Loading recent products