HPE ML110 Gen10 3204 8GB Non-Hot Plug LFF SATA 350W TWR
Product Code: P10806-371
We have 2 suppliers for this product
Product Name: HPE ML110 Gen10 3204 8GB Non-Hot Plug LFF SATA 350W TWR
Price 1: NZ$2,503.14 inc GST
Stock: Out of stock!
No ETA available
Ships from: East Tamaki, Auckland
Product Name: HPE ML110 Gen10 3204 1P 8G NHP AP Svr
Price 2: NZ$2,503.14 inc GST
Stock: Out of stock!
No ETA available
Ships from: Manukau, Auckland
Every effort is made to ensure the image(s) and/or product details are correct, but we cannot guarantee that they are. You should always check with us FIRST if you have specific requirements.
Promotional pricing on this item is available until 12/05/20 when purchased as a standalone item. Intel Xeon 3204 6-Core (1.90GHz 8.25MB L3 Cache) Kit,8GB (1 x 8GB) Single Rank DDR4-2933MHz Registered Smart Memory Kit,HPE Embedded 1Gb 2-port 332i Ethernet Adapter,HPE Smart Array S100i SATA Controller (SAS drives require an additional SAS controller),Up to 4 Non-Hot Plug LFF Drives,350W ATX Power Supply,2 Standard Fans,3 year NBD onsite warranty,Tower
- The HPE ProLiant ML 0 Gen 0 server is compact with less than a 9-inch depth, quiet, and affordable that can deliver the performance needed for the compute demands of a growing office small- to mid-sized business.
- Supports industry standard technology leveraging the Intel Xeon Scalable Processors operating with speeds of up to .8 GHz and up to 6 cores offering improved performance.
- Supports up to two optional graphic processing units (GPUs) allowing one double wide and one single wide card to boost performance in graphic and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) applications such as financial services, education, scientific research and medical imaging.
- The embedded HPE Dynamic Smart Array S 00i Controller for SATA disk drives supports boot, data and media needs. These enhanced HPE Smart Array Controllers provide the flexibility to choose the optimal 2 Gbps controller most suited to your environment, as well as operate in both SAS and HBA modes.
- The HPE ProLiant ML 0 Gen 0 server offers up to six DIMM slots with support for up to 92 GB of HPE DDR4 SmartMemory, helping to prevent data loss and downtime with enhanced error handling while improving workload performance and power efficiency.
- Supports optional redundant fan and redundant power supplies reducing data loss and downtime, making your server more reliable. Flexible expansion capacity with five PCIe expansion slots, eight USB ports and one optional serial port.
- HPE SmartDrives deliver enhanced performance, capacity, and reliability to meet various customer segments and workload requirements at the right economics. Supports up to eight large form factor (LFF) disk drives or 6 small form factor (SFF) disk drive options.
- The HPE ProLiant ML 0 Gen 0 Server is part of the Hewlett Packard Enterprise offering of industry-standard servers with major firmware anchored directly into the silicon. With security protection built-in across the server lifecycle starting with Silicon Root of Trust.
- New features include Server Configuration Lock that ensure secure transit and lock server hardware configuration, iLO Security Dashboard help detect and address possible security vulnerabilities and Workload Performance Advisor provides server tuning recommendations for better server performance.
- Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last known reliable state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
- HPE InfoSight provides cloud-based analytics to predict and prevent issues proactively.
- The HPE ProLiant ML 0 Gen 0 server comes with a complete set of services from HPE Pointnext, delivering confidence, reducing risk, and helping you realize agility and stability.
- HPE Pointnext Services simplifies all stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an enhanced solution. Professional Services enable rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provides ongoing support.
- Services provided under Operational Services include: HPE Flexible Capacity, HPE Datacenter Care, HPE Infrastructure Automation, HPE Campus Care, HPE Proactive Services and multi-vendor coverage.
- HPE IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.
|Processor Name||Intelu00ae Xeonu00ae Scalable 3204 (6 core, 1.9 GHz, 85W)|
|Processor cache||11.00 MB L3|
|Processor core available||6|
|Processor speed||1.9 GHz|
|Memory type||HPE DDR4 SmartMemory|
|Memory, standard||8 GB (1x 8 GB) RDIMM|
|Optical drive type||Optional DVD-ROM or DVD-RW.|
|Network controller||HPE Ethernet 1Gb 2-port 332i Adapter|
|Storage controller||HPE Smart Array S100i|
|Expansion slots||5 PCIe 3.0, for detailed descriptions reference the QuickSpecs|
|Power supply type||1 HPE ML110 Gen10 350W ATX FIO Power Supply Kit|
|Form factor||4.5U Tower|
|Included hard drives||None ship standard, 4 large form factor drives supported|
|Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D)||44 x 19.5 x 48.05 cm|
|Weight||13.5 kg minimum 25.0 kg maximum|
Loading related products
Loading recent products