Hewlett Packard Enterprise ProLiant DL385 Gen10 server 2.4 GHz AMD EPYC 7351 Rack (2U) 800 W
Product Code: P09707-B21
Short Description: Hewlett Packard Enterprise ProLiant ProLiant DL385 Gen10, 2.4 GHz, 7351, 32 GB, DDR4-SDRAM, 800 W, Rack (2U)
Product Name: DL385 GEN10 7351 1P 8SFF SOLN SVR
Price 1: NZ$6,573.60 inc GST
Stock: Out of stock!
No ETA available
Location: Manukau, AucklandDoolz ID: 91608
Every effort is made to ensure the image(s) and/or product details are correct, but we cannot guarantee that they are. You should always check with us FIRST if you have specific requirements.
AMD EPYC 7351 (2.4GHz, 64MB), 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4, 8 SFF HDD, 1x 800W PS
Hewlett Packard Enterprise ProLiant ProLiant DL385 Gen10. Processor family: AMD EPYC, Processor frequency: 2.4 GHz, Processor model: 7351. Internal memory: 32 GB, Internal memory type: DDR4-SDRAM, Memory layout (slots x size): 2 x 16 GB. HDD size: 2.5", HDD interface: Serial ATA,Serial Attached SCSI (SAS). Ethernet LAN. Power supply: 800 W. Chassis type: Rack (2U)
Do you need a platform purpose-built to address your virtualized and memory-centric workloads? Try something EPYC™. Hewlett Packard Enterprise is extending the worlds' most secure industry standard servers1 to include the HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 Server, utilizing the new AMD EPYC 7000 Series processors. This platform has been designed with the security you need and the flexibility you require to accommodate the most demanding enterprise workloads. With up to 64 cores, up to 32 DIMMs, or 4 TB memory capacity and support for up to 24 NVMe drives, the HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 Server delivers a low cost virtual machine (VM) with unprecedented security.
- Delivering security with HPE Silicon Root of Trust and AMD EPYC Secure Processor.
- Providing up to 32 cores and 2 TB of memory per processor.
- Modular chassis with drive flexibility.
- Financing options through HPE Financial Services.
- HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 Server has security protection built in across the server life cycle starting with Silicon Root of Trust. Only Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers industry standard servers with major firmware anchored directly into the silicon.
- Millions of lines of firmware code run before server operating system boots. What's more, with Runtime Firmware Validation, enabled by HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition, the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware.
- Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
- The AMD EPYC processor provides several security related features, including AMD secure processor, secure memory encryption (SME), and secure encrypted virtualization (SEV). These features are used to help enable key security functionality including Secure Root-of-Trust, Secure Run, and Secure Move.
- HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 Server has an adaptable chassis, including the modular drive bays that can be configured with up to 30 SFF, up to 19 LFF or up to 24 NVMe drive options along with support for up to 3 double wide GPU options.
- HPE Smart Array S100i Software RAID ships standard for embedded m.2 boot, and the redesigned HPE Smart Array Essential and Performance RAID Controllers for performance or additional features including the ability to operate in both SAS and HBA mode.
- Along with an embedded 4x1GbE, you have a choice of HPE FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup adapters which offer a choice of networking bandwidth (1GbE to 4x10GbE) and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
- This server supports a wide range of operating systems making it suitable for most environments.
- HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 Server supports industry standard technology leveraging the AMD EPYC 7000 Series Processor with up to 32 cores, 12 Gb SAS and 4.0 TB of HPE DDR4 SmartMemory.
- Supports up to three double wide or five single wide graphic processing units (GPUs) for workload acceleration.
Proven Industry Leading Services and Ease of Deployment
- HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 Server comes with a complete set of HPE Pointnext services, delivering confidence, reducing risk and helping customers realize agility and stability.
- Services from HPE Pointnext simplify all stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an optimal solution. Professional Services enables rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provides ongoing support.
- Services provided under Operational Services include: HPE Flexible Capacity, HPE Datacenter Care, HPE Infrastructure Automation, HPE Campus Care, HPE Proactive Services and multi-vendor coverage.
- HPE Financial Services helps you transform to a digital business with financing option and trade-in opportunities that align to your business goals.
|Processor frequency||2.4 GHz|
|Processor family||AMD EPYC|
|Number of processors installed||1|
|Processor cache type||L3|
|Processor cache||64 MB|
|Maximum number of SMP processors||2|
|Processor boost frequency||2.9 GHz|
|Internal memory||32 GB|
|Internal memory type||DDR4-SDRAM|
|Maximum internal memory||1024 GB|
|Memory slots||32 DIMM|
|Memory clock speed||2666 MHz|
|Memory layout (slots x size)||2 x 16 GB|
|HDD interface||Serial ATA,Serial Attached SCSI (SAS)|
|Maximum storage capacity||72 TB|
|Number of HDDs supported||8|
|LAN controller||HP 331i|
|Ethernet interface type||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||4|
|USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity||5|
|Chassis type||Rack (2U)|
|Optical drive type||N|
|Redundant fans support||Y|
|Operating system installed||N|
|Compatible operating systems||Windows Server 2012 R2\nWindows Server 2016\nVMware ESXi 6.5 & U1\nRed Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 7.4\nSUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) 12 SP3|
|Redundant power supply (RPS) support||N|
|Power supply||800 W|
|Number of redundant power supplies supported||2|
|Number of redundant power supplies installed||1|
|Energy Star certified||Y|
Product ratings from PriceSpy - if it exists
Loading related products
Loading recent products