Hewlett Packard Enterprise ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 server 1.8 GHz AMD Opteron X3418 Ultra Micro Tower 200 W
Product Code: P07203-375
Short Description: Hewlett Packard Enterprise ProLiant MicroServer Gen10, 1.8 GHz, X3418, 8 GB, DDR4-SDRAM, 200 W, Ultra Micro Tower
Product Name: HPE MicroServer Gen10 AMD X3418 8GB Non-Hot Plug LFF SATA 20
Price 1: NZ$907.04 inc GST
Stock: Out of stock!
No ETA available
Location: East Tamaki, AucklandDoolz ID: 18877
Product Name: HPE MicroSvr Gen10 X3418 Perf AP Svr
Price 2: NZ$907.04 inc GST
Stock: Out of stock!
No ETA available
Location: Manukau, AucklandDoolz ID: 91460
Every effort is made to ensure the image(s) and/or product details are correct, but we cannot guarantee that they are. You should always check with us FIRST if you have specific requirements.
AMD Opteron X3418 (1.8GHz, 2MB), 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4 UDIMM, 4LFF NHP SATA, 200W PS
Hewlett Packard Enterprise ProLiant MicroServer Gen10. Processor family: AMD Opteron, Processor frequency: 1.8 GHz, Processor model: X3418. Internal memory: 8 GB, Internal memory type: DDR4-SDRAM, Memory layout (slots x size): 1 x 8 GB. HDD size: 3.5", HDD interface: Serial ATA. Ethernet LAN. Power supply: 200 W. Chassis type: Ultra Micro Tower
Are you a small office, home office, or small business that needs a compact affordable entry level server? The HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 delivers an affordable compact entry level server specifically designed for small offices, home offices, or small business environments. This compact and easy to use server can be placed almost anywhere. Simple access to the hard drives, memory and PCIe slots allows easy management, installation and upgrades. The HPE MicroServer Gen10 is available with ClearOS Software from HPE delivering an intuitive Web based GUI and application marketplace that will be available pre-loaded on your hard drive, making it ready to use right out of the box. It utilizes the AMD® accelerated processing unit (APU) with graphics cores embedded to improve graphics software performance without installing an additional PCIe graphics adapter.
Be Productive and Customize With ClearOS Software from HPE
- The HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 can be configured with ClearOS Software from HPE, an operating system with an intuitive Web based GUI and application marketplace that can be factory pre-loaded for your convenience.
- The ClearOS Software from HPE is a no cost operating system and you decide what applications you want to configure while only paying for the applications and support you require.
Unique Server Design with Worry-free Serviceability
- The HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 is available with easy access to hard drives, memory, and PCIe slots for simple installation or upgrade.
- Compact, easy to use and can be placed in almost any location with its compact design.
Graphic Performance from the Accelerated Processing Unit Embedded Graphics
- HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 supports the AMD accelerated processing unit (APU) with the graphics core embedded to aid customers with graphics related workloads without installing an additional graphic card.
- Dual display ports capable of 4K resolution video display for increased flexibility.
|Processor frequency||1.8 GHz|
|Processor family||AMD Opteron|
|Number of processors installed||1|
|Processor cache type||L2|
|Processor cache||2 MB|
|Processor boost frequency||3.2 GHz|
|Internal memory||8 GB|
|Internal memory type||DDR4-SDRAM|
|Maximum internal memory||32 GB|
|Memory slots||2 DIMM|
|Memory clock speed||2400 MHz|
|Memory layout (slots x size)||1 x 8 GB|
|HDD interface||Serial ATA|
|Maximum storage capacity||16 TB|
|Number of HDDs supported||4|
|LAN controller||Broadcom BCM5720|
|Ethernet interface type||Gigabit Ethernet|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||3|
|VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity||1|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||2|
|USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity||4|
|Chassis type||Ultra Micro Tower|
|Optical drive type||N|
|Operating system installed||N|
|Compatible operating systems||Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2\nMicrosoft Windows Server 2016\nRed Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 7.4\nClearOS|
|Redundant power supply (RPS) support||N|
|Power supply||200 W|
|Number of main power supplies||1|
|Energy Star certified||N|
Product ratings from PriceSpy - if it exists
Loading related products
Loading recent products