Product Code: NPE-1500-LCD
Get it now
Our Price: NZ$387.09 inc GST
Stock at this price: 1
Ships from: Albany, Auckland
See Additional Pricing Options
If you want to collect your product, check out these additional locations
We have 1 supplier for this product
For pickups, choose the closest location to you. Otherwise, choose the cheapest or one that is in stock
Product Name: NPE-1500-LCD
Price 1: NZ$387.09 inc GST
Available at: Albany, Auckland
Every effort is made to ensure the image(s) and/or product details are correct, but we cannot guarantee that they are. You should always check with us FIRST if you have specific requirements.
1500VA, 900W Line Interactive Stepwave UPS with LCD Display, UPS Software and USB communication cable.
Wave form : Step wave
Protection : Overload, significant discharge and short circuit
Connections : 6 x IEC 320 (C13)
Mains connection : IEC320 socket
- 900 watts
- Input : IEC320 socket (IEC and Australian standards)
- Output :6 x IEC 320 (C13)
- Communications : USB
- Software : Local View
- Data Line Protection : NTP data line suppressor
- Dimensions : 145 x 390 x 205 mm
- Weight : 11.2 kg
The solution for:
• CAD, graphic workstations
• Multimedia workstations and peripherals
• LCD screens and monitors
• POS (Points Of Sales)
Ideal and cost-effective protection for SOHO or POS applications
• Adapted to protect IT applications in home, office and retail environments.
• A complete range of six models to adapt the power to the equipment’s consumption or to required back-up time.
Easy to use
• Control panel with graphical icons LCD / LEDs allowing the operating mode to be easily monitored.
A solution for network power cuts and voltage fluctuations
• The integrated AVR function (Automatic Voltage Regulation) stabilizes the output voltage and avoids the switching to Battery Mode operation, therefore saving the battery to support critical power cut events.
• Several IEC 320 sockets (IT standard) simplify the connectivity to computer and IT peripherals.
Protection for your data line
• Integrated NTP protection for LAN/ADSL connection against the risk of data line overvoltage.
Loading related products
Loading recent products