Product Code: NPE-0850
Get it now
Our Price: NZ$175.84 inc GST
Stock at this price: 2
Ships from: Albany, Auckland
See Additional Pricing Options
If you want to collect your product, check out these additional locations
We have 1 supplier for this product
For pickups, choose the closest location to you. Otherwise, choose the cheapest or one that is in stock
Product Name: NPE-0850
Price 1: NZ$175.84 inc GST
Available at: Albany, Auckland
Every effort is made to ensure the image(s) and/or product details are correct, but we cannot guarantee that they are. You should always check with us FIRST if you have specific requirements.
850VA, 480W, Line Interactive Stepwave UPS.
IEC320 socket mains connection
4 x IEC 320 (C13) connections
- 480 watts
- Input : IEC320 socket (IEC and Australian standards)
- Output : 4 x IEC 320 (C13)
- Communications : USB
- Software : Local View
- Data Line Protection : NTP data line suppressor
- Dimensions : 100 x 290 x 145 mm
- Weight : 6.0 kg.
Ideal and cost-effective protection for small office applications
• Adapted to protect IT applications in home, office and retail environments.
• A complete range of six models to adapt the power to the equipment’s consumption or to required back-up time.
Easy to use
• Control panel with graphical icons LCD / LEDs allowing the operating mode to be easily monitored.
A solution for network power cuts and voltage fluctuations
• The integrated AVR function (Automatic Voltage Regulation) stabilizes the output voltage and avoids the switching to Battery Mode operation, therefore saving the battery to support critical power cut events.
• IEC 320 sockets (IT standard) simplify the connectivity to computer and IT peripherals.
Protection for your data line
• I ntegrated NTP protection for LAN/ADSL connection against the risk of data line overvoltage.
• LOCAL VIEW: ideal UPS monitoring and shutdown point-to-point solution for Windows®, Linux and Mac OS X® operating systems.
Loading related products
Loading recent products