Aruba AP-555 Wi-Fi 6 8x8:8 Unified Indoor Access Point
Product Code: JZ356A
We have 3 suppliers for this product
Product Name: Aruba AP-555 Wi-Fi 6 8x8:8 Unified Indoor Access Point
Price 1: NZ$1,826.94 inc GST
Stock: Out of stock!
No ETA available
Ships from: East Tamaki, Auckland
Product Name: Aruba AP-555 (RW) Unified AP
Price 2: NZ$1,841.56 inc GST
Stock: Out of stock!
No ETA available
Ships from: Mount Wellington, Auckland
Every effort is made to ensure the image(s) and/or product details are correct, but we cannot guarantee that they are. You should always check with us FIRST if you have specific requirements.
Promotional pricing on this item is available until 15/05/20 when purchased as a standalone item. Aruba AP-555 (RW) Unified AP
- The Aruba 550 Series Campus Access Points with 802. ax technology efficiently and simultaneously serves multiple clients, increasing data rates for both individual devices and as an overall system.
- Multi-user transmission with downlink and uplink Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiple Access (OFDMA) increases user data rates and reduces latency, especially for large numbers of devices with short frames or low data-rate requirements, such as voice and IoT devices.
- Multi-user capability with downlink multi-user MIMO improves network capacity by allowing multiple devices to transmit simultaneously.
- The Aruba ClientMatch technology will automatically attempt to group 802. ax capable devices onto available AP radios with equivalent capabilities, so that the performance benefits of OFDMA are maximized. This means increased network performance and a boost in network capacity.
- In the optional tri-radio operating mode, the 5GHz radio is split up into two independent 4x4 MIMO radios with up to four spatial streams each. This enables even higher numbers of simultaneously connected client devices.
- The Aruba 550 Series Campus Access Points includes Aruba Intelligent Power Monitoring (IPM) which allows for a gradual upgrade of switching by allowing the APs to operate if there is not enough Power over Ethernet ( PoE) power.
- This feature enables the AP to continuously monitor and report its actual power consumption and optionally make autonomous decisions to disable certain capabilities based on the amount of power available to the unit.
- Aruba’s Smart PoE allows the existing infrastructure to power up APs. Smart PoE enables to configure two PoE ports to either aggregate their power (more power available) or use one as a redundant PoE power.
- As higher-performance 802. ax access points drive more power consumption, Aruba NetInsight Green AP feature allows the 550 series access points to draw less power when it’s not being used, such as evenings when the buildings are empty.
- The Aruba 550 Series Campus Access Points provides unique benefits for IoT devices from dedicated channels in OFDMA allowing for simultaneous transmission of IoT connections with low latency, to power saving options with Target Wake Time (TWT) to saves battery life.
- The 550 series supports an integrated Bluetooth Low-Energy (BLE) and Zigbee radio, as well as a USB port for increased flexibility, providing better security and reliable connectivity for IoT devices and for implementing location services.
|Ports||(2) HPE SmartRate RJ-45 port (maximum negotiated speed 5Gbps)|
|Mounting||Mounting bracket has been pre-installed on the back of the AP. This bracket is used to secure the AP to any of the Aruba mount kits (sold separately).|
|Input voltage||IEEE 802.3bt (class 5) or 802.3at PoE, or direct DC power (via optional power supply)|
|Power Consumption||POE powered (802.3bt or dual 802.3at) 38.2W POE powered (802.3at, IPM enabled) 25.1W DC powered 38.5Wmaximum (worst case)|
|Wi-Fi antenna||Mix of integrated downtilt omni-directional horizontally and vertically polarized antenna elements. Peak antenna gain of 4.3dBi (4x4 MIMO in 2.4GHz), and peak antenna gain of 5.8dBi (8x8 MIMO in 5GHz). In tri-radio mode, the peak gain of the antennas for each of the 4x4 5GHz radios is 5.5dBi (radio 0L, lower half of 5GHz) and 5.6dBi (radio 0U, upper half of 5GHz).|
|Radio coverage||Dual-radio (8x8 and 4x4 MIMO) IEEE 802.11ax AP with up-and downlink OFDMA and Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO). Optional tri-radio mode with two 5GHz and one 2.4GHz radio (all 4x4 MIMO). Maximum data rates of 4.8Gbps in the 5GHz band and 1,150Mbps in the 2.4GHz band (for an aggregate peak data rate of 5.95Gbps).|
|Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D)||58 x 260 x 260 mm|
Loading related products
Loading recent products