Aruba AP-325 Dual 4x4:4 802.11ac AP
Product Code: JW186A
See Full Pricing and Shipping Options
If you want to collect your product, to see all stock and locations or set Stock Alerts check out, click here
We have 1 supplier for this product
For pickups, choose the closest location to you. Otherwise, choose the cheapest or one that is in stock
Product Name: Aruba AP-325 Dual 4x4:4 802.11ac AP
Price 1: NZ$1,935.72 inc GST
Stock: Out of stock!
No ETA available
Available at: Mount Wellington, Auckland
Every effort is made to ensure the image(s) and/or product details are correct, but we cannot guarantee that they are. You should always check with us FIRST if you have specific requirements.
Aruba AP-325 802.11ac MU-MIMO Wireless Access Point 4x4:4 streams 8 integrated omni-directional antennas Up to 800 Mbps (2.4GHz) and up to 1.73 Gbps (5GHz) Up to 500 Concurrent Stations 802.3af and 802.3at PoE support Has two ethernet ports with load balancing support one USB port Includes 2 x ceiling mount brackets Does not include power adapter or PoE injector Includes Limited Lifetime Warranty Must be connected to an Aruba controller
- The Aruba 20 Series Access Points are ultra-fast and designed for high-density environments.
- Includes a second GigE port that provides network and power redundancy to enhance the network reliability while also boosting uplink performance with link aggregation.
- Can be managed by a Mobility Controller or deployed in controllerless Aruba Instant mode.
- Integrated BLE Beacon to simplify management of a large-scale network of battery-powered Aruba Beacons.
- Aruba 20 Series Access Points feature integrated wireless intrusion protection offers threat protection and mitigation, and eliminates the need for separate RF sensors and security appliances.
- IP reputation and security services identify, classify, and block malicious files, URLs and IPs, providing comprehensive protection against advanced online threats.
- Integrated Trusted Platform Module (TPM) for secure storage of credentials and keys.
|Ports||Two 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet network interfaces (RJ-45)|
|Connectivity, standard||IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac|
|Power Consumption||Maximum (worst-case) power consumption 20W (802.3at PoE), 13.5W (802.3af PoE) or 18.5W (DC)|
|Wi-Fi antenna||Eight integrated downtilt omni-directional antennas for 4x4 MIMO with maximum antenna gain of 3.5 dBi in 2.4 GHz and 5.0 dBi in 5 GHz. Built-in antennas are optimized for horizontal ceiling-mounted orientation of the AP. The downtilt angle for maximum gain is ~ 30 degrees.|
|Radio coverage||5 GHz (1,733 Mbps max rate) and 2.4 GHz (800 Mbps max rate) radios, each with 4x4 MIMO support and a total of eight integrated omni-directional downtilt antennas.|
|Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D)||203 x 203 x 57 mm|
Loading related products
Loading recent products