Product Code: GS116E-200AUS
See Additional Pricing Options
If you want to collect your product, check out these additional locations
We have 1 supplier for this product
For pickups, choose the closest location to you. Otherwise, choose the cheapest or one that is in stock
Product Name: GS116E-200AUS
Price 1: NZ$179.63 inc GST
Stock: Out of stock!
No ETA available
Available at: Albany, Auckland
Every effort is made to ensure the image(s) and/or product details are correct, but we cannot guarantee that they are. You should always check with us FIRST if you have specific requirements.
Control and Configure Beyond Plug-and-Play Connectivity.
Today’s growing businesses rely more on their network to carry out missioncritical business activities. Deployment of VoIP and IP surveillance needs the network intelligence to separate the voice and video traffic from data, and prioritize them accordingly. However, companies do not necessarily have more money or advanced training to deal with complex managed switches.
- Enable network configuration and management at the price point of unmanaged switches
- Gigabit connection deliver up to 2000 Mb/s of dedicated, non-blocking bandwidth per port
- Provides simple and useful network set-up along with plug-and-play connectivity
- Offers VLAN support for traffic segmentation, Quality of Service (QoS) for traffic prioritization, and auto denial-of-service (DoS) prevention
- Troubleshoots connection issues via cable test
- Loop prevention and broadcast storm controls
- IGMP snooping v1, v2 and v3 support for multicast optimization
- Offers rate-limiting for suitable bandwidth allocation, port-mirroring for network monitoring, and port-trunking for big uplink bandwidth
- Flexible management options via web based GUI or PC-based Utility Tool
- Jumbo frame support
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE802.3az)
- Support for maximum power-savings
- Supports loop detection, DoS prevention, broadcast storm control, EEE (Energy)
Loading related products
Loading recent products