Product Code: GS108PE-300
Get it now
Our Price: NZ$172.04 inc GST
Stock at this price: 16
Ships from: Albany, Auckland
See Full Pricing and Shipping Options
If you want to collect your product, to see all stock and locations or set Stock Alerts check out, click here
We have 1 supplier for this product
For pickups, choose the closest location to you. Otherwise, choose the cheapest or one that is in stock
Product Name: GS108PE-300
Price 1: NZ$172.04 inc GST
Available at: Albany, Auckland
Every effort is made to ensure the image(s) and/or product details are correct, but we cannot guarantee that they are. You should always check with us FIRST if you have specific requirements.
Control and Configure Beyond Plug-and-Play Connectivity.
The switch is the backbone of any business network and the ProSafe Plus 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch from NETGEAR has the hardware needed to manage network traffic with ease. Each port found on this ProSafe Plus switch is capable of supporting up to 2 Gbps data throughput to ensure even the most bandwidth intensive tasks function virtually lag free, and with PoE compliant ports devices like IP cameras, VoIP equipment and more can be powered directly from the switch.
With plug-and-play setup, the switch can be integrated into an existing network quickly and efficiently thus reducing downtime. Once configured, the switch is capable of handling multiple VLANs, and offers various networking features such as enhanced Quality of Service functionality, IGMP Snooping, and much more. Furthermore, it is powered by an external 53W adapter.
Enable network configuration and management at the price point of Unmanaged Switches
- Use the Netgear Configuration Utility or the switches web-GUI for management.
- PoE total power budget of 53 Watts.
- Gigabit connection delivers up to 2000 Mbps of dedicated, non-blocking bandwidth per port
- Simple, yet useful network set-up on top of plug-and-play connectivity
- Flexible management via PC-based utility tool
- VLAN support for traffic segmentation
- Quality of Service (QoS) for traffic prioritization
- Auto "denial-of-service" (DoS) prevention
- Troubleshoot connection issues via cable test
- Loop detection and broadcast storm controls
- IGMP snooping v1, v2 and v3 support for multicast optimization
- Rate limiting for better bandwidth allocation
- Port mirroring for network monitoring
- Port trunking for bigger uplink bandwidth
- Jumbo frame support
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE802.3az) support for maxium power savings
Gigabit Ports : 8
PoE ports : 4
Total PoE Power budget (Watts) : 53
Max MAC entries : 4K
Buffer size : 192KB
VLAN (Number Supported) : 32
Supported Mulitcast groups : 128
Max number of source ports allowed (many to 1) : 7
Max consumption (Watts) : 7.0W (no PoE) / 60.0W (w/PoE max)
FAN : No
Operating Temperature : 0° to 50° C
MTBF (hrs) : 1,242,394 hrs
Weight (kg) : 0.54Kg
Dimensions (WxDxH) mm : 158x101x29
Loading related products
Loading recent products