Product Code: CL1314/EUI-2PK
Get it now
Our Price: NZ$817.19 inc GST
Stock at this price: 1
Ships from: Albany, Auckland
See Additional Pricing Options
If you want to collect your product, check out these additional locations
We have 1 supplier for this product
For pickups, choose the closest location to you. Otherwise, choose the cheapest or one that is in stock
Product Name: CL1314/EUI-2PK
Price 1: NZ$817.19 inc GST
Available at: Albany, Auckland
Every effort is made to ensure the image(s) and/or product details are correct, but we cannot guarantee that they are. You should always check with us FIRST if you have specific requirements.
Ethernet Extender Pair for 2-Wire Copper (such and telephone wire), with range of up to 2.74km at 5.7Mbps, and up to 6.9km at 256Kbps.
Patton CopperLink Ethernet Extender CL1314 two-pack, with remote and local extenders.
Symmetrical extended reach of 5.7 Mbps
4 x10/100Mbps Ethernet ports.
- High Speed Extension—Achieve speeds up to 5.7 Mbps.
- Multi-rate Selection—Just plug the units in and select the ideal user-configurable rate for your application.
- CopperLink 2-Wire Connection—Easy 2-wire CopperLink connection via built-in RJ-11 port.
- Built-in 4-port Ethernet Switch—Connect up to four Ethernet devices using the integrated 4 X 10/100Base-T, auto-sensing, full/half-duplex Ethernet switch.
- Transparent LAN Bridging—Transparently pass higher-layer protocols with support for 802.1Q VLAN tagging.
- Automatic Learning, Aging, and Filtering—Keeps local traffic local, ensuring efficient utilization of the long-range link.
- Made in the USA — This Patton equipment is designed by Patton engineers and built in their Gaithersburg, Maryland facility. Patton's American-made manufacturing process delivers high-quality networking solutions with reliability you can trust.
- Protocol: Transparent to higher layer protocols
- Transmission Line: Single twisted pair
- Line Rates: Rates from 192 kbps to 5.7 Mbps, selectable in all 64 kbps increments up to 5.7 Mbps
- Front Panel LED Status Indicators: WAN: Link, LAN (Ethernet): Link/Act, Power
- Line Coding: TC-PAM 16 for rates from 192 to 2.3 Mbps; TC-PAM 32 for rates above 2.3 Mbps
- Connectors: RJ-45 on copper line side and 4 x 10/100 Ethernet, shrouded male IEC320 power connector
- Line Interface: Transformer coupled, 1500 VAC isolation
- Management: DIP switch, Telnet console
- MTBF: 4.7 years
- Power: External 90–260 VAC, 50–60 Hz (Universal Input)
- Power Consumption: 0.8A@5V
- Operating Temp. 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)
- Humidity: 5 to 95%, non-condensing
- Altitude: 0 to 15,000 ft (0 to 4,600 m)
- Dimensions: 4.7 x 1.52 x 5.00 in. (106 x 390 x 127 mm)
- Weight: 2.0 lbs (1.0 kg)
- Compliance: FCC Part 15A, CE Mark per EMC directive 89/336/EEC and Low Voltage Directive 73/23/EEC
Loading related products
Loading recent products