HPE DL180 Gen10 4110 1P 16G 8SFF Svr
Product Code: 879514-B21
We have this product with 1 supplier
Product Name: HPE DL180 Gen10 4110 1P 16G 8SFF Svr
Price 1: NZ$7,028.35 inc GST
Stock: Out of stock!
No ETA available
Ships from: Manukau, Auckland
Every effort is made to ensure the image(s) and/or product details are correct, but we cannot guarantee that they are. You should always check with us FIRST if you have specific requirements.
Promotional pricing on this item is available until 12/05/20 when purchased as a standalone item. Intel Xeon-S 4110 8-Core (2.10GHz 11MB L3 Cache) Kit,16GB (1 x 16GB) DDR4 2666MHz RDIMM,HP Embedded 1Gb 2-port Ethernet Adapter,HPE Smart Array S100i SATA Controller (SAS drives require an additional SAS controller),Up to 8 Hot Plug SFF Drives,500W Redundant Power Supply,4 fans,3 year NBD onsite warranty,Rack
- The HPE ProLiant DL 80 Gen 0 server has an adaptable chassis, including Hewlett Packard Enterprise modular drive bay configuration options with up to 2 LFF and up to 24 SFF as well as additional 2 rear SFF (optional).
- In conjunction with the embedded SATA HPE Dynamic Smart Array S 00i Controller for boot, data and media needs, the HPE Smart Array Controllers allow you the flexibility to choose the optimal 2 Gb/s controller most suited to your environment, and operate in both SAS and HBA mode.
- Along with an embedded 2x GbE, you have a choice of HPE FlexibleLOM, Media Module Adapter, or PCIe standup adapters which offer a choice of networking bandwidth and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
- HPE ProLiant DL 80 Gen 0 server offers comprehensive firmware management with HPE iLO5 that includes install sets created by Smart Update Manager (SUM). It has the ability to create multiple rollback sets and ability to view and delete scheduled jobs at no additional licensing cost.
- Scalable and reliable model to run multi-workload for better business performance and growing Data center needs. Cost optimization, reliability and expandability for cloud and virtualization requirements. Setting security standards making it the most secure industry standard server portfolio.
- HPE iLO 5 enables the world’s most secure industry standard servers with HPE silicon root of trust technology to protect your servers from attacks, detect potential intrusions and recover your essential server firmware securely.
- Features include iLO Security Dashboard that helps detect and address possible security vulnerabilities and Workload Performance Advisor that provides server tuning recommendations for better server performance.
- Millions of lines of firmware code run before the server OS boots and with Runtime Firmware Verification, enabled by HPE iLO Advanced. The server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware.
- Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
- Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to prevent unauthorized access to server and securely stores artifacts used to authenticate the server platforms while the Intrusion Detection Kit logs and alerts when the server hood is removed.
- The HPE ProLiant DL 80 Gen 0 server comes with a complete set of HPE Technology Services, delivering confidence, reducing risk, and helping customers realize agility and stability.
- HPE Pointnext Services simplifies all stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an optimal solution. Professional Services enable rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provide ongoing support.
- A suite of embedded and downloadable tools is available for server lifecycle management including Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI), Intelligent Provisioning, HPE iLO 5 to monitor and manage, HPE iLO Amplifier Pack, Smart Update Manager (SUM), and Service Pack for ProLiant (SPP).
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.
|Processor Name||Intelu00ae Xeonu00ae Scalable 4110 (8 core, 2.10 GHz, 11 MB, 85W)|
|Processor cache||11 MB L3|
|Processor core available||8 core|
|Processor speed||2.1 GHz|
|Memory type||HPE DDR4 Smart Memory - 16GB RDIMM|
|Memory, standard||16 GB (1 x 16 GB) RDIMM|
|Optical drive type||Optional DVD-ROM or DVD-RW|
|Network controller||HPE embedded 2-port 1 GbE Ethernet adapter and optional HPE FlexibleLOM, Media Module Adapter, or PCIe stand-up card|
|Storage controller||HPE Smart Array S100i and/or HPE Essential or Performance RAID controllers, depending on model|
|Expansion slots||6, for detailed descriptions reference the QuickSpecs|
|Power supply type||1 HPE 500W Flexible Slot Hot Plug Power Supply|
|Included hard drives||None ship standard8 SFF SAS/SATA drives supported|
|Infrastructure management||HPE iLO Standard with Intelligent Provisioning (embedded), HPE OneView Standard (requires download), Optional- HPE iLO Advanced, and HPE OneView Advanced (require licenses)|
|Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D)||8.73 x 44.54 x 63.47 cm|
|Weight||13.0 kg minimum, 26.0 kg maximum|
Loading related products
Loading recent products