HPE DL160 Gen10 4110 1P 16G 8SFF Svr
Product Code: 878970-B21
We have 1 supplier for this product
Product Name: HPE DL160 Gen10 4110 1P 16G 8SFF Svr
Price 1: NZ$6,506.38 inc GST
Stock: Out of stock!
No ETA available
Ships from: Manukau, Auckland
Every effort is made to ensure the image(s) and/or product details are correct, but we cannot guarantee that they are. You should always check with us FIRST if you have specific requirements.
Promotional pricing on this item is available until 12/05/20 when purchased as a standalone item. Intel Xeon-S 4110 8-Core (2.10GHz 11MB L3 Cache) Kit,16GB (1 x 16GB) DDR4 2666MHz RDIMM,HP Embedded 1Gb 2-port Ethernet Adapter,HPE Smart Array S100i SATA Controller (SAS drives require an additional SAS controller),Up to 8 Hot Plug SFF Drives,500W Redundant Power Supply,3 fans,3 year NBD onsite warranty,Rack
- HPE iLO 5 enables the world’s most secure industry standard servers with HPE silicon root of trust technology to protect your servers from attacks, detect potential intrusions and recover your essential server firmware securely.
- Features include iLO Security Dashboard that helps detect and address possible security vulnerabilities and Workload Performance Advisor that provides server tuning recommendations for better server performance.
- Millions of lines of firmware code run before the server OS boots and with Runtime Firmware Verification, enabled by HPE iLO Advanced. The server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware.
- Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
- Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to prevent unauthorized access to server and securely stores artifacts used to authenticate the server platforms while the Intrusion Detection Kit logs and alerts when the server hood is removed.
- HPE ProLiant DL 60 Gen 0 server comes with a complete set of services offered by HPE Pointnext, delivering confidence, reducing risk, and helping customers realize agility and stability.
- Services from HPE Pointnext simplify the stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an enhanced solution. Professional Services enables rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provides ongoing support.
- HPE IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.
|Processor Name||Intelu00ae Xeonu00ae Scalable 4110 (8 core, 2.1 GHz, 85W)|
|Processor number||1 processor|
|Processor cache||11 MB L3|
|Processor core available||8 core|
|Processor speed||2.1 GHz|
|Memory type||HPE DDR4 SmartMemory|
|Memory, standard||16 GB (1 X 16 GB) RDIMM|
|Optical drive type||None|
|Network controller||HPE embedded 2-port 1 GbE Ethernet adapter|
|Storage controller||HPE Smart Array S100i|
|Expansion slots||3 PCIe 3.0, for detailed descriptions please reference the QuickSpecs|
|System fan features||3 standard single rotor hot swap fans|
|Power supply type||1 HPE 500W Flex Slot Platinum hot plug power supply|
|Included hard drives||None ship standard, 8 SFF drives supported.|
|Infrastructure management||HPE iLO Standard with Intelligent Provisioning (embedded), HPE OneView Standard (requires download), Optional- HPE iLO Advanced, and HPE OneView Advanced (require licenses)|
|Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D)||4.29 x 43.46 x 61.49 cm|
|Weight||10.97 kg minimum, 13.92 kg maximum|
Loading related products
Loading recent products